Meet Mark J. Albano
Albano Law, LLC, is a civil litigation firm focused on meeting the needs of clients throughout Massachusetts. An experienced civil trial attorney, Mark J. Albano represents individuals, businesses and other organizations in a broad array of civil cases and disputes ranging from serious personal injury cases and related insurance coverage issues to business disputes and alternative dispute resolution matters.
To learn more about attorney Albano’s impressive qualifications and background, please click this link:
In every case handled, attorney Albano uses his unique resources and perspective to obtain outstanding results. Throughout his legal career, he has developed a proven track record. He has been involved in hundreds of cases that have resulted in substantial verdicts and settlements, including:
- Handling an insurance defense–related injury case that resulted in a $24 million settlement.
- Serving as trial counsel in a patent and breach of license agreement case in which the jury awarded the plaintiff a judgment of $1.9 million, which, with interest, exceeded $3.5 million.
- Handling several insurance defense–related injury cases that resulted in settlements ranging from $1 million to $5 million.
- Representing an adolescent who suffered the amputation of his right hand and arm below the elbow in a complex liability and insurance coverage case. The child prevailed on summary judgment establishing insurance coverage under a $100,000 policy, which resulted in a settlement of more than $1 million under confidential terms.
Attorney Albano uses decades of legal experience to counsel clients involved in a diverse range of business disputes. His focus is on developing solutions that resolve problems quickly, fairly and effectively while minimizing resulting costs and frustrations. For clients pursuing economical, out-of-court options, Albano Law, LLC, offers alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services.
Commitment To The Community
At Albano Law, LLC, we believe in active community involvement. Attorney Albano is a member of numerous professional associations, including:
- The American and Massachusetts Bar Associations
- The Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- The American Association for Justice
He has been elected president of the Hampden County Bar Association and has been a member of its board of directors for more than 20 years. He has also served as chair for both the mediation and ADR program and the superior court bench-bar committee.
Mr. Albano is regularly called upon to share his legal insight with lawyers and judges throughout Massachusetts. He has presented at numerous seminars on insurance coverage, civil litigation and other legal topics and has published several guides for continuing legal education programs.
Attorney Albano also provides pro bono services to individuals in need of skilled legal representation. He has also served as a member of the federal Criminal Justice Act defender panel since 1986.
Contact Albano Law, LLC, And Begin The Conversation
If you have questions about our legal practice or would like to schedule a free consultation with attorney Mark J. Albano, please call 413-353-3358 or email the firm. Begin the conversation and take the first step toward resolving your legal issue today.